中文 العربي Contact Us Links
   Home > News
Jordan King receives CEO of Haier Group
2005/03/06


His Majesty King Abdullah on Wednesday received Chinese Haier Group CEO Zhang Ruimin at the Royal Court. Ruimin, who on Tuesday opened an assembly plant at Sahab Industrial Estate, indicated that Haier had invested $40 million in the plant, accounting for 28 per cent of the capital, Jordanians hold the remaining 72 per cent stake. The plant employs 850 local workers.

 

Suggest To A Friend
  Print